Sunday, October 21, 2018

What's Next?

With the Silky Wool Cardigan finished, I postulate to origin planning my side yesteryear side project.

God Forfend...

Couldn't perhaps imagine beingness "in betwixt projects" when it comes to my knitting.

I'm non certain I desire to accept on exactly about other sweater immediately.  I definitely don't postulate a sweater together with I discovery it hard making a sweater that Thaddeus looks practiced inwards together with enjoys wearing.

Knitting a scarf or shawl or lid for arts and crafts demo sales seems together with then out of season.  It's together with then hard knitting something that has no feel of urgency to finishing it.

I get got the Millard Fontenot blueprint for The Brethren Sock that I'm working (see below) together with I've too got the Knitted Sheet that volition endure an ongoing WIP for years.

Should I become dorsum to the sweater projection that came inwards minute the concluding fourth dimension I surveyed yous all?


The minute alternative was the Briar Rose yarn called Wistful.


It looks similar I get got well-nigh 2,000 yards of worsted weight yarn (50% Alpaca, 20% Merino together with 20% Silk).  Maybe I'll swatch it upward to encounter what I tin come upward up with.

Current Knitting

As noted previously, I finished the Silky Wool Cardigan.




The neckband is merely a metro of stuff inwards contrary stockinette run upward which is slightly wider at transcend than on the breast together with the follow photos demo the item downwards the centre of the sleeve together with upward the centre of the breast on either side of the push band.



And hither is my progress amongst The Brethren Sock (have yous favorited it on Ravelry yet?)


This isn't typically my type of sock projection equally it requires a lot to a greater extent than attending together with counting of rows, but the stuff is turning out to endure thick together with lush together with I'm enjoying honoring Millard equally I knit it.

Related Post

What's Next?
4/ 5
Oleh