Monday, October 15, 2018

Bit Off To A Greater Extent Than Than Ane Could Chew


No affair what I write earlier a Men's Spring Knitting Retreat, don't EVER believe me if I country I'll endeavor as well as post every day.

Not Enough Hours In H5N1 Day

This is non a complain...when life is amount as well as joyous as well as satisfying, blogging merely takes a backseat to fully participating as well as reveling inward all that is amazing nearly this annual event.

After arriving domicile concluding nighttime as well as unloading the car, I wanted zippo to a greater extent than than to savour hanging out alongside Thaddeus as well as Finn as well as consume approximately of Thaddeus' spud pancakes alongside sour cream.

Even today, the unpacking of all that makes upwardly the retreat seems daunting.  Editing hundreds of photos as well as determining which photos to include inward the spider web log as well as which aren't worth salvaging looks similar something I volition never complete.  Sifting through hundreds of e-mails as well as replying to the 3% that require it mightiness stimulate got a niggling while.

I hope to get-go posting a spider web log entry or 2 this calendar week that volition select how magical this by calendar week was for me as well as xl other guys...but for now, I necessitate to croak a chip organized.

As a teaser (which I hope you lot volition discovery satisfying enough), I offering you lot 1 photograph from the buffet describe of piece of job for luncheon at Easton Mountain.


Not-So-Spoiler Alert - This was belike the best MSKR yet.

Related Post

Bit Off To A Greater Extent Than Than Ane Could Chew
4/ 5
Oleh