Saturday, October 6, 2018

I Am A Principal Blogger!



This past times Wednesday, Thaddeus together with I got to a greater extent than done earlier 9:00 than nosotros unremarkably produce all day...including 10 minutes to issue in all likelihood the longest spider web log entry I've ever published.

Blah, Blah, Blog

Wed morning, I made together with drank my morn latte, shaved, showered, went to the flea market, went grocery shopping together with and therefore left the household at 8:50 to encounter a friend for breakfast.

Thaddeus was driving together with he knew I needed to acquire dorsum to the household past times 8:50 to move able to brand my breakfast engagement.  When nosotros arrived dwelling household at 8:38, I said, "Great, forthwith I tin ship away issue a spider web log entry earlier I leave!"

Thaddeus was surprised together with didn't genuinely believe that I could issue a spider web log inwards 12 minutes.  He asked me if it was only a affair of publishing an already written spider web log together with I explained that well-nigh of the spider web log was created already, but I e'er hold off until the concluding infinitesimal to add together the "Current Knitting" department of the blog.  So I withal had to cause got photos of my WsIP, edit them, post them to the spider web log together with depict my progress.  I also needed to post the novel spider web log link to Facebook amongst an intriguing "hook" to acquire to a greater extent than people to click on it!

It genuinely took me xiii minutes to produce all that on Wed morn together with I was a infinitesimal belatedly to encounter my friend for breakfast.

My friend does a lot of spider web site pattern together with evolution every bit purpose of his work, together with he kindly offered to assist me convert my spider web log to WordPress if I ever decided to produce that.

His offering made me realize quite how tardily it has popular off to utilisation the Blogger platform for blogging together with how much it would cause got to larn a novel agency of doing things.  But to challenge myself, I may produce that anyway together with and therefore I'd move MasterBlogger on TWO dissimilar blogging platforms!

Current Knitting

The Old Shale Wrap was completed concluding night!





As amongst the start Old Shale Wrap, I played yarn chicken amongst this one, but lost...so it required me to rip out a few rows earlier binding off.

Otherwise, I'd move a footling fleck farther along on my side past times side Old Shale Wrap.


This ane volition move inwards a squashy/pumpkin colouring I'll telephone phone Squash Blossom.  I figured having 3 dissimilar wraps on display at my 2 arts and crafts shows volition await impressive together with fifty-fifty if they don't sell, they should attract a lot of attending to the booth...no?

Related Post

I Am A Principal Blogger!
4/ 5
Oleh