Tuesday, October 9, 2018

2018 Arts And Crafts Present Schedule



Like final year, I invention on doing 2 arts and crafts shows this twelvemonth where I volition sell my hand-knits.

Fine Arts & Crafts

You'll stimulate got noticed I've started to brand scarves again.  This is inward grooming for my starting fourth dimension present (if I instruct accepted every bit business office of the juried competition).  For local readers, hither is the schedule of arts and crafts shows for me this year:

Flemington Fine Artisan Show
Sunday, Oct 28th
Hours: Sunday, 10am-4pm.
Location: Stangl Factory, corner of Mine St. in addition to Stangl Rd., Flemington, NJ 08822

2018 Prallsville Mill Fine Arts & Crafts Show
Sabbatum in addition to Sunday, Dec eighth in addition to 9th
Hours 9:00 am to 5:00 PM
Location:  Prallsville Mill, Stockton, NJ

I'm realizing that I actually request to line out all of my inventory in addition to booth laid (which has been neatly stored nether my crafting area) in addition to cheque to brand certain I stimulate got everything I request in addition to cheque to meet how many of each type of hat, scarf, wrap, etc. I request to knit earlier the halt of October.

Thank goodness I'm retired!

Current Knitting

There has been unopen to progress on the Interlocking Crochet Scarf (which volition become into the shows):




There volition last a full of 12 rows of crocheted links...you'll complaint I'm currently on my eighth row, in addition to then alone a few to a greater extent than to go.

I likewise decided to start knitting the instant Slipper Sock of the span I started a picayune land ago.

I've alone completed the toe, only this projection moves quickly.

Related Post

2018 Arts And Crafts Present Schedule
4/ 5
Oleh