Sunday, October 7, 2018

Home From Vacation



As individual who finds incredible nurturing from the ocean, I am really blessed that Thaddeus' sister's identify unit of measurement has a solid on Martha's Vineyard.

My Perfect Place

Water, sun, activeness as well as no crowds...it doesn't larn much ameliorate than that.  I fifty-fifty got a chip of knitting done piece on vacation.

My sister-in-law's identify unit of measurement has a fantastic identify on 1 of the largest ponds on Martha's Vineyard.  I lead keep to await no farther than the dorsum yard of this identify to accept photos that volition remind me of the placidity as well as beauty of my fourth dimension there.







We were at that spot amongst my sis as well as brother-in-law as well as our niece for this by week, had beautiful weather, ate similar a schoolhouse of bluefish inward a feeding frenzy as well as had a wonderful time.  We also bicycled simply about the isle virtually every twenty-four hours nosotros were at that spot as well as I fifty-fifty got to become our kayaking a duad of times.


If you lot zoom inward a bit, you lot powerfulness fifty-fifty meet me as well as my sister-in-law, Michelle paddling simply about the pond.


On 1 of our bike trips simply about the pond, I took this photograph of where nosotros stayed from the other side of the pond.



Suffice it to say, it was a fantastic fourth dimension as well as it's ever keen spending fourth dimension amongst Michelle, Bill as well as Alexandra (as good equally their furry friends, Teddy, Paisley Joon, Cassanova, Lilly as well as Stella...all delightful ways of helping us immature adult woman Finn less than nosotros powerfulness have).

Current Knitting

While there, I fifty-fifty spent a chip of fourth dimension knitting (which I don't unremarkably produce on my vacations).  I ended upwardly finishing the Old Shale Wrap as well as also starting a novel 1 using a dissimilar coloring of the Persimmon Tree yarn.




I lead keep problem capturing rich reds as well as oranges on my camera, but the outset roll is quite beautiful.  I didn't intend I was going to similar the light-green as well as aureate yarn equally well, but it's coming out rattling rich looking equally well.

Related Post

Home From Vacation
4/ 5
Oleh