Saturday, October 13, 2018

Reader Feedback Welcome

Actually, feedback from weblog readers is ever welcome, but today I inquire for specific feedback.

Long Enough?

My electrical flow project, the Heart Baby Blanket is almost complete, but my dilemma is whether I should larn far longer, or bind off where it currently is.


Right now, the width of the blanket is close 33 inches (84 cm) too the length is close 36 inches (91 cm).  The blanket is loosely knit too drapey too thence it stretches out quite a bit.

Would y'all add together some other row of hearts (approximately 4.5 inches or xi cm) or would y'all bind off the blanket where it is now?

Create your ain user feedback survey

Current Knitting

I mean value that's already been covered...no?

While I aspect responses, I'll merely hap the never-ending knitted canvas project.

Related Post

Reader Feedback Welcome
4/ 5
Oleh