Tuesday, October 16, 2018

2018 Mskr Twenty-Four Lx Minutes Catamenia 1



The 11th annual Men's Spring Knitting Retreat volition commence officially this coming Thursday, May 17th.

Early Days

Later today, the auto volition endure packed in addition to I volition kiss Thaddeus in addition to Finn goodbye in addition to caput upward to Greenwich, NY for a few days to relax in addition to gear upward for the retreat.  I dear the iii pre-retreat days (Monday, Tuesday in addition to Wednesday) every bit they laissez passer me a gamble to relax, consume good in addition to hang out amongst unopen to of the other guys who larn far a solar daytime or 2 or iii early.

I'm hopeful to endure able to postal service photos in addition to modest weblog posts every solar daytime this calendar week in addition to thus that folks that can't endure at that topographic point tin at to the lowest degree accept a gustatory modality of the exciting week.

Most of the guys who accept always attended whatsoever of the Men's Knitting Retreat know that I don't knit at retreats (or at to the lowest degree really rarely knit), in addition to and thus I won't accept whatsoever knitting progress on the weblog this week.

But since this past times weekend I did brand unopen to negative progress...

Current Knitting

I ended upward ripping out the entire sleeve this fourth dimension in addition to re-started it alternating 2 colorways of yarn.


Not certain I'm going to endure pleased amongst this either, only I accept enough of fourth dimension to ponder it this week.

Be practiced acre I'm away.

Related Post

2018 Mskr Twenty-Four Lx Minutes Catamenia 1
4/ 5
Oleh