Monday, October 15, 2018

What Makes A Retreat Successful?


This was my 11th twelvemonth producing the Men's Spring Knitting Retreat as well as I'm nonetheless pretty for certain I don't know why they are then successful.

Components of a Retreat

We outset off alongside a vino as well as hors d'oeuvres reception for the guys.  We started this terminal twelvemonth for out tenth anniversary as well as it was then popular, nosotros decided to buy the farm on it.

We likewise accept workshops volunteer-led yesteryear the participants.

We accept proficient nutrient as well as a beautiful place as well as nosotros unremarkably accept a route trip to a local farm or fiber producers.

There is a tag sale tabular array as well as projection bags alongside roughly fiber-related give-aways.

I could become on...but honestly, the amount of it all doesn't add together upwards to the whole of it.

So hither are roughly photos of the initial reception.  You say me if you lot encounter anything extraordinary that I've missed inward my inventory.























Current Knitting

I went dorsum to The Brethren Sock projection I had started earlier the retreat.


This projection required means to a greater extent than attending than I could accept allotted at the retreat, although a distich of guys had this every bit i of the projects they worked on whilst there.  And to endure honest, the human foot department of the sock is a LOT easier to maintain rails of.

Related Post

What Makes A Retreat Successful?
4/ 5
Oleh