Sunday, October 7, 2018

A Footling Christmas Inwards August


This by Dec nosotros didn't larn to larn to the Thaddeus' family's for Christmas every bit they went to Hawaii to celebrate.

Christmas Delayed

Since nosotros got to look Thad's trouble solid unit of measurement final week, nosotros did telephone substitution a twosome of gifts nosotros originally had for this by Christmas, in addition to they were extremely thoughtful this year.


My sister-in-law Michelle is the exclusively individual other than me who I know who tin flame spot a knitting mass at a yard sale or flea marketplace buried beneath piles of other things.  So I bring this beauty to add together to my library now.



I likewise got this amazing Kaffe teapot in addition to it is simply beautiful.  I'm glad it comes amongst a diffuser concealment insert amongst a fine mesh...I am non 1 who enjoys picking specks of tea foliage out of my teeth.  

Current Knitting

Some progress has been made on the 2nd Old Shale Wrap.


I'm at the halfway grade in addition to I know this because I'm close finished amongst the commencement hank of yarn.  I can't look to uncovering the 2nd hank of this yarn, in addition to hence I may bring to start on something novel for a chip until it shows up.

Related Post

A Footling Christmas Inwards August
4/ 5
Oleh