Sunday, October 14, 2018

Unfriending Alpaca Farmers



Being a proud snowflake (which is a euphemism for queer inward my mind), I conduct keep decided that I don't demand to see Facebook posts that are either retrieve or inquire me to profess my dear for a god or Jesus.

Why Are All the Assholes Alpaca Farmers?


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 spell ago, when I decided to chop-chop expand my "friends" on Facebook, I simply started adding a lot of the recommended friends without actually knowing who they were.  It was egotistical, but I wanted a lot of Facebook "friends."

For or too then reason, at that spot must survive a really large publish of alpaca farmers inward my Facebook universe too they all started to friend me too I simply accepted their friend requests willy nilly.

Now, equally I'm reading through my posts too I respect anything hateful, racists, supportive of our POS POTUS, anti-Clinton/Obama/Mueller or if I see regular posts asking for "amens" or ways accepting Jesus equally one's personal savior has made one's life glorious...I simply unfriend the individual immediately.

At to the lowest degree 90% of those unfriended lately are...you guessed it...alpaca farmers.

These people are or too then of the stupidest, most hateful, willfully ignorant people I run across on social media.  I know this sounds similar I'm taking a wide brush to a somewhat random population...but that has been my anecdotal experience.

Now, I'm certain at that spot are exceptions...I'm sure, because I know or too then amazing alpaca farmers who are smart, loving, supportive people.

But inward my most recent experience, Christopher Guest should exercise a sequel-like painting demonstrate close alpaca breeders too farmers similar to "Best In Show" too he wouldn't conduct keep to exaggerate anything to demonstrate a crazy bunch of nut jobs too to exercise a hilariously funny movie.

Current Knitting

While I build clean out the loathe on my Facebook feed, progress moves frontwards on the Heart Baby Blanket.



I'm thinking I'll demand to exercise a sum of ix rows of hearts, maybe 10 to arrive a nicely proportioned blanket for swaddling, using inward a crib, etc., too then I conduct keep a few to a greater extent than rows of hearts to finish.

Related Post

Unfriending Alpaca Farmers
4/ 5
Oleh