Saturday, October 20, 2018

Birthday Update



The Pennsylvania Department of Motor Vehicles insists that you lot assess how good you're aging every 4 years...at to the lowest degree if you lot desire to larn out along driving a machine legally.

3 Steps Forward...

Just when DMV inward this State seems to live on getting its shit together yesteryear allowing you lot to create many of the transactions on-line as well as streamlining the processes required to live on done in-person, they larn as well as ready the expiration of your driving license on your birthdate....requiring you lot to update your photograph every 4 years.

Just plenty fourth dimension to exhibit but how much a mortal ages.

I got my license renewed yesterday as well as they hand you lot both your novel license as well as the onetime i amongst a hole or 2 punched inward it to exhibit that it's no longer valid.

Comparing the two, it's clear I've gained a chip of weight inward my aspect upwardly as well as gotten quite a chip grayer inward the end 4 years.

Aging tin live on difficult, but vanity adds a whole novel degree of difficulty to the process.

Current Knitting

Work progresses on 2 of my iii active WsIP.




The Briar Rose Pullover has grown an inch or 2 since Monday's blog.  I honestly idea I'd accept a chip of knitting fourth dimension whilst I waited to larn my license renewed, but the procedure went quite quickly.

I've every mo good completed but about other stripe on the Knitted Sheet as well as started the side yesteryear side coloring stripe.  This projection is the closest to meditative that my knitting has e'er gotten.

Related Post

Birthday Update
4/ 5
Oleh