Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Apple Shop Redeemed!



There is an Apple Store at Quakerbridge Mall inwards Lawrenceville, NJ that had me questioning what all the fuss was nearly amongst Apple Stores.

One Savvy Tech Guy

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 poor sense amongst helping an older friend purchase together with iPad, a lousy sense having a battery replaced inwards my iPhone which required ii visits because they broke the drinking glass on my iPhone.  It was all nearly to result inwards a rant hither on QueerJoe nearly what a shitty Apple Store this is.

Until, I met the Genius Bar tech guy who checked inwards my iPhone to lead maintain the drinking glass replaced.

It looked similar it was going to hold upwardly a painful experience.  I had booked an twenty-four hours of the month amongst key technical back upwardly together with had it documented inwards the twenty-four hours of the month that the drinking glass replacement would hold upwardly free. The tech guy started telling me it would hold upwardly it was going to hold upwardly $129 addition tax.  When I referred him to the notes inwards appointment, he apologized together with told me I was right...it would hold upwardly replaced gratis.  He also did ii other things which I truly appreciated:

  1. He explained to me inwards a really non-defensive way, that he was surprised the shop had agreed to supersede my drinking glass for free.  He said that he replaced a lot of batteries for the shop together with that they lead maintain an extremely sensitive device for removing the glass, together with it's probable that my drinking glass already had a small, undetectable fissure earlier they removed it to supersede the battery.  He was truly happy for me that I had negotiated a gratis drinking glass replacement.
  2. But the best affair he did, was when he told me I could come upwardly selection upwardly my iPhone inwards an hr he apologized for making me come upwardly inwards a 2nd fourth dimension together with all the hassle that created.  An apology that was really much appreciated.


I honestly don't mean value this item Apple Store is really good managed...their processes for picking upwardly a repaired device is fraught amongst the potential for client frustration.  And they lead maintain a twosome of employees at that spot that truly don't sympathise how to utter amongst people, which indicates their hiring practices aren't the best.  But they clearly lead maintain roughly stellar examples of employees at that spot too.  More so, I don't mean value I'll e'er become dorsum to this Apple Store.  I lead maintain an option inwards Bridgewater, NJ that has meliorate Yelp reviews.

Finally, if you've made it this far into my piece of cake story...when I went to selection upwardly my iPhone, the Genius  Bar employee told me that they couldn't repair the drinking glass on my iPhone together with they'd lead maintain to accuse me $129 for a replacement phone.  After contention amongst him for a piece nearly having to pay anything afterwards they broke the glass, the director of the shop was brought inwards together with agreed to supersede my iPhone for free.

You tin imagine how conflicted I was amongst this entire experience...it was a painful sense for both me together with the store, together with I eventually got what I wanted...but I definitely felt allow downward past times the hope of these beautiful stores.  So, I'll select to focus my thoughts on the vivid techie who was together with therefore empathetic together with helpful.

Current Knitting

With ii WsIP on the needles, I lead maintain been making steady together with regular progress.  The get-go WIP is the Slipper Socks (KAL) I volition hold upwardly wearing at the North East Men's Fall Knitting Retreat inwards September, since the retreat middle asks us to lead maintain off our shoes inwards the original fellowship building.


Does anyone else wearable the get-go sock whilst they run on the second?


The 2nd WIP (also a KAL), Finish The Dance Cowl is moving along quite nicely.


I'm almost finished amongst the xanthous together with lead maintain ii to a greater extent than colors to become inwards this rainbow-like progression.  I also similar this photograph every bit it shows how non bad my stranded knitting is on both the exterior together with the inside.  The HiKoo CoBaSi yarn is truly prissy to run with, peculiarly for a cotton/nylon/acrylic blend.

Related Post

Apple Shop Redeemed!
4/ 5
Oleh