Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Asshole Incentivized



With our electrical current dumpster burn downwards inwards the White House, it amazes me how much to a greater extent than attending beingness an asshole gets than beingness a good, ethical person.

My Attempts at Ass-holiness

Last week, I published a "true confessions" listing of opinions close which I wasn't overly proud.

First of all, I was actually trying to demonstrate that my opinions as well as thoughts aren't ever real charitable.  And secondly, I had no thought that no 1 had ever expressed about of those opinions publicly, but the firestorm of agreements as well as disagreements on the 1 resultant genuinely surprised me.  But the matter that surprised me most was realizing that the most contentious issues ever larn the most attention.

Look at my dashboard for Blogger (the platform on which this weblog is published):


This concealment capture shows that the "Okay...I Admit It" weblog entry garnered to a greater extent than than twice (684 hits) the number of eyeballs equally whatsoever recent weblog entry.

Don't larn me wrong, this concealment capture was done shortly later on the Millard Fontenot Scholarship weblog entry was posted as well as in that place were already 130 hits to that weblog post...but despite what an amazing human Mill was as well as how proud I was of my agency of honoring him, that weblog postal service won't larn one-half equally many hits equally the contentious 1 of me expressing snarky opinions.

Sad to say, I'm realizing that this type of thinking is a big business office of the argue nosotros accept the POS POTUS nosotros have.

And I accept no solutions for it.

Current Knitting

Over the weekend I worked a lilliputian on the sleeve for the Briar Rose Pullover as well as a too worked about other diagonal strip on the Knitted Sheet.



I intend the increases on the sleeve are working upwardly fine (at to the lowest degree simply past times eyeballing it) as well as I'm loving the await of the Knitted Sheet to a greater extent than as well as to a greater extent than equally it grows as well as grows.  I'm upwardly to close 260 stitches per row as well as it's simply getting broad plenty that I won't live on able to display the whole projection before long due to the length of the needle.

Related Post

Asshole Incentivized
4/ 5
Oleh