Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Blog-Driven Knitting



There are some days when it seems equally if I'm hurrying my knitting progress merely then that I bring something to weblog about...tail wagging domestic dog scenario, no?

So Close!

I've ever called myself an aggressive knitter.  When non-knitters say me how much patience I must bring to knit, I say them it's quite the opposite...my knitting mantra is "NEXT ROW...NEXT ROW!!!"

Hardly peaceful, serene or patient, I know.  But it is how I've teach then prolific inwards my knitting.  I'm non an extremely fast knitter, then I bring to knit a lot to gain equally much equally I do.

Last night, I constitute myself closed to the fourth dimension Thaddeus too I would survive going to bed too I was working on a babe blanket.  I kept thinking I was going to survive able to complete this projection earlier nosotros went upward to bed, knowing inwards the dorsum of my hear that at that topographic point was no means I could knit quite that fast.  Turns out, I was left amongst 2 too a one-half rows of knitting, too it pained me to caput upward to bed amongst then footling left to complete the project, since I knew I would survive blogging the adjacent morning.

After a restless nighttime of worrying almost having left something then closed to finished, I got upward this morning time too I introduce to y'all my electrical flow WIP instead of an FO inwards the Current Knitting department of the blog.

This weblog ain't the boss 'o me!

Current Knitting

As noted above, I am working on the Teddy Bear Baby Blanket too I'm almost finished.





Just 2 to a greater extent than rows (I knit one-half a row this morning time for the weblog photograph shoot...wagging the domestic dog a bit) too a bind-off, blocking, too weaving inwards of ends.

I did complete the Knitted Cross Stitch Scarf (which was likewise almost consummate on Friday's blog).





It came out beautifully, too I volition survive making a few to a greater extent than of these for upcoming arts and crafts shows toward the goal of the year.

Related Post

Blog-Driven Knitting
4/ 5
Oleh