Monday, October 8, 2018

Welcome A Novel Member!



Thanks to a longtime friend, Nora...I immediately tin add together this beauty to my collection of spinning wheels!

Little Lies

Actually, fifty-fifty though, it has fully articulated wheel, treadle too distaff, this is simply a beautiful piddling miniature pencil sharpener.



I convey to admit, I encounter a lot of schlocky things made to await similar spinning wheels (tabletop planters are the most common) too I commonly intend they're done actually badly.  But this piddling detail is awesome too done extremely well.  I don't oft convey the chance to sharpen pencils, but I'll beloved having this fine object adorn my operate area.

It's squeamish beingness known every bit the guy who appreciates fiber-related items!


Current Knitting

The Old Shale Wrap is looking fantastic too moving along.



I’m virtually 4/5ths finished too intend it volition live on quite beautiful when it’s finished.

Related Post

Welcome A Novel Member!
4/ 5
Oleh