Sunday, October 21, 2018

Daily Maintenance



In closed to areas, I possess got a lot of discipline, but inwards other areas, it takes every ounce of pull only to create the minimum amount necessary inwards life.

All Over the Map

Not certain why closed to daily tasks are slow to recall as well as fifty-fifty sometimes a pleasance that I create without whatever reservations as well as others are much to a greater extent than bothersome as well as require constant self-nagging.

Pleasurable:

  • Staying upwardly to appointment on the tidings as well as social media
  • Blogging
  • Knitting as well as other fiber pursuits
  • Reading
  • Taking daily medications
  • Men's Knitting Retreat preparations as well as communications/e-mails, etc.


Constant Self-Nagging:

  • Brushing, flossing as well as inter-dental cleaning of my teeth
  • Taking vitamins
  • Journaling
  • Praying/meditating
  • Exercise
  • Hydrating/drinking water

It's amazing to me the vast divergence betwixt how I encounter the tasks on these ii lists, despite the similarities inwards the items on each list.  I hateful how much dissimilar is reading than meditating?  And yet I delay, ignore, postpone as well as avoid meditating whilst picking upwardly a majority as well as reading without giving it a instant thought?

You'd intend that the gap betwixt how I process the items on each listing would teach smaller over the years, but honestly, there's really footling modify inwards the amount of aversion versus the appeal betwixt them equally I teach older.

On a positive note, I possess got gotten ameliorate at incorporating the aversion listing into my life as well as I create them on a to a greater extent than routine footing right away that I'm retired.  But I honestly intend that's alone because I possess got ane less excuse for avoiding those activities right away that I can't blame a busy schedule for non doing them.

And if I could only meditate more, I mightiness only teach to a indicate of credence on this strange grapheme flaw of avoiding closed to tasks...alas, it's a fell cycle.

Current Knitting

After correcting the error inwards my swatch, I possess got decided to teach forrad alongside the Briar Rose Pullover.


I've only finished the final row of mistaken ribbing as well as starting moving into the primary sew together pattern.  I'll move knitting the lower trunk in-the-round as well as I'm all the same non certain if I'll steek the arm-holes as well as the cervix opening or if I'll knit the front end as well as dorsum apartment ane time I teach upwardly to the arm-hole opening...just worried that the pooling as well as patterning of the variegated yarn mightiness await awful if I switch to back-and-forth knitting, but steeks won't permit me brand a reversible sweater.  Fortunately, I possess got enough of fourth dimension to view what I desire to do.

Related Post

Daily Maintenance
4/ 5
Oleh