Friday, October 5, 2018

New Jersey Gets Sheepish


Every twelvemonth near this time, iii of the buildings on the Hunterdon Fair Grounds inwards Lambertville, NJ fill upwards up amongst all things sheep, wool too related items.

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Great Time

It's likewise a fourth dimension of twelvemonth where I larn to hang out amongst Hayes too whatsoever other friends who opt to come upwards too take in the demo during our annual trip.

This year, the demo volition last this coming weekend, Sabbatum too Sunday, September eighth too ninth too Hayes too I volition last going on Sunday, the 9th.  This trek ordinarily involves a luncheon outing equally well.



Depending on what Thaddeus too I convey planned on Saturday, I may caput over in that place on Sabbatum equally good to create around early on yarn purchases, merely I can't guarantee whatsoever Sabbatum appearance.

Current Crochet

I convey almost finished the Interlocking Crochet Scarf I posted on Monday.



Turns out I didn't convey quite plenty of the beautiful Dragonfly Pixie yarn inwards the Aurora Borealis colorway, then I'm doing 2 edge stripes inwards a dark, neutral colorway.

Related Post

New Jersey Gets Sheepish
4/ 5
Oleh