Thursday, October 11, 2018

Mid-Summer Flurry Of Novel Projects

Every ane time inward a piece I worry that I may survive finishing a knitting projection too I won't convey roughly other ane to instantly kickoff when it's finished.

Abundance

Today I notice myself working on the Teddy Bear Baby Blanket, a novel surprise/secret knit project, a business office of the surprise/secret projection that includes embroidery AND I'm expected to boot the bucket the Finish The Dance Cowl KAL projection inward the mail.

First of all, I finished the latest row of Teddy Bears on the Baby Blanket.


I should in all likelihood convey finished (or at to the lowest degree started) the side yesteryear side row of Teddy Bears, but I needed to kickoff a novel hush-hush projection to a greater extent than urgently than I needed to complete the babe blanket.


And yes, this novel projection includes embroidery...and permit me tell you, only because I'm expert at knitting, that definitely does NOT interpret to all hand-stitching.  My embroidery skills are less than adequate for what I'm trying to do...but they are improving.

Finally, today is when my Kyle Kunnecke charity KAL kit arrives (or at to the lowest degree that's what UPS tells me).


Being a competitive person, peculiarly when it comes to my knitting, I volition definitely desire to survive starting operate on the KAL equally shortly equally it arrives.

Suffice it to say, at that topographic point is no shortage of knitting projects for the hot too sultry calendar month of July.

Related Post

Mid-Summer Flurry Of Novel Projects
4/ 5
Oleh