Saturday, October 27, 2018

Gotta Light?



Sometimes when a knitting projection is drudgery, I require a calorie-free at the halt of the proverbial tunnel to proceed me going.

What's Next?

I require to throw myself into a sweater projection that I volition actually enjoy...but I won't outset it until I convey finished the Read Between the Lines Shawl.

I started going through my stash to come across what yarns I had a sweater's worth of yarn as well as stopped afterwards photographing ix options.

Briar Rose Wistful - Alpaca Merino Silk Worsted

Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool

Foster Farms Romney Wensleydale Sport

Indigodragonfly MCN Sport - Merino Cashmere Nylon

KFI Cashmerino

Lana Grossa Royal Tweed

Madeline Tosh Merino Cashmere Nylon Fingering

Powder River Alpaca Merino Worsted

Wensleydale Longwool
I know that y'all don't know what these yarns experience like, only I'd similar weblog readers to vote on which yarn I purpose to outset my adjacent sweater project.  Please vote for 1 or to a greater extent than yarns that you'd almost prefer to come across me use.




Related Post

Gotta Light?
4/ 5
Oleh