Friday, October 12, 2018

Survey Says....



Thanks to all who responded to my requests for feedback on the Heart Baby Blanket.

I Don't Know Nothin' About Birthin' No Babies

I was surprised at the results together with expected only the contrary inward percentages.  I was fully anticipating adding on approximately other row of hearts earlier binding off on this project.

But I also had no thought that babies don't appear to slumber amongst blankets inward their crib whatever more, together with blankets that are likewise big volition only brand it the agency together with drag on the reason  if used inward a automobile spot and/or stroller.

Good to convey approximately breeders who know things virtually babies together with their associated blankets.

Current Knitting

So I went amongst the bulk of opinions together with jump off the Heart Baby Blanket



I convey a duo of ends to weave in, together with I volition launder together with block the blanket earlier wrapping it upwards (even though I'm certain the mom volition launder it again), but overall, I'm quite happy amongst this project.  It's non the most interesting projection I've worked on, but it results inward a lovely blanket.

Readers' Comments/Questions

In comments, Jenny writes, "Is the catch blanket your ain blueprint or ane available to the public?"

The blueprint is non mine together with is available for free, but it has a LOT of errors inward it...if you're an experienced knitter, you lot tin sack easily figure it out.

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/heart-baby-blanket

Here were my suggested changes to the blueprint I downloaded:

Row vii k8, k9,p1, p9, k6, repeat fromuntil 8 sts remain, k8 
Row vii (should be):k8, k9,p1, k9, k6, repeat fromuntil 8 sts remain, k8
Row x k8, k6, p7, k6, k6, repeat from until 8 sts stay , k8 
Row x (should be): k8, p6, k7, p6, k6, repeat from until 8 sts stay , k8
Row xviii Repeat Row 15 
Row xviii (should be): Repeat Row 16
Row nineteen Repeat Row 16 
Row nineteen (should be): Repeat Row 17
Rows 25-29 Repeat Rows 1-6 
Rows 25-29 (should be): Repeat Rows 2-6

Related Post

Survey Says....
4/ 5
Oleh