Friday, October 26, 2018

Blog Readers Accept Spoken



Thanks to all who weighed inwards on which yarn I should role for my side yesteryear side sweater project...with the survey, comments as well as e-mails, at that topographic point were nigh 100 votes...and...

The Winner is Clear

While it's definitely non what I expected, spider web log readers bring made it clear:

 Thanks to all who weighed inwards on which yarn I should role for my side yesteryear side sweater projection Blog Readers Have Spoken 
 
There were a few other votes inwards comments (3 of which were too for Silky Wool), as well as a few via e-mail...none of the other votes rhythm out out Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool.
 
So despite all my fourth dimension dyeing wool as well as playing amongst my CSM, I bring started a novel projection amongst the Silky Wool.
 

Current Knitting

First of all, I did halt upwards finishing the Read Between the Lines Shawl...kind of.



The shawl was supposed to bring been 150 centimeters as well as I solely went to 120, simply I don't intend I could bring kept working on this.

And hither is the showtime of the novel cardigan project.


The orangey yarn at the bottom volition hold upwards inwards the lower within of the folded hem edging, as well as hence y'all won't hold upwards able to run into that unless the sweater is unbuttoned.  There is too a band of diagonal traveling stitches on each side of the button-band.


This motif volition hold upwards repeated going upwards the oculus of the sleeve...other than that, at that topographic point won't hold upwards much item to the sweater...oh...except for pockets as well as a contrary stockinette broad rolled collar.  At to the lowest degree that's what I'm envisioning correct now.

Related Post

Blog Readers Accept Spoken
4/ 5
Oleh